We are looking for a
AIRLINE FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
We are looking for a Functional Analyst who will support our programming team for the development of our products. The ideal candidate is a quality-driven and proactive team player, comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders (programmers, product manager, customers …). He/She must have a prior experience in the airline industry. He/She must be a fluent English speaker. He/She should have a proven ability to work with tech teams and some of the tools this implies. He/She should be able to deal efficiently with complex customer requests and anticipate their needs. The right candidate will have a passion for problem-solving. At this position, you will be asked to use your analytical, creative, and coordination skills to help us deliver a high value, high-quality product to our customers.
Towards our customers:
- Clarify with the customer their internal processes to get a full understanding of their business context
- Clarify with the customer their needs in relation with this context
- In cooperation with the customer and the team identify the best-suited solution and formalize it.
- Support our customers once the product is delivered
With the rest of the team:
- Provide the functional specifications of the product
- Be the garant of the functional/customer view during the development process
- Design and write the automated functional test
- 2-5 years of experience working in a similar position within the airline/travel industry,
- Strong experience with SabreSonic PSS
- Graduated by a Master’s or Ph.D. in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Fluency in English
- Experience using GitHub and databases especially PostgreSQL
- Knowledge or experience with Postman, SoapUI, Cucumber, and Kibana would be a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Excellent presentation skills for communication with the customer and other external stakeholders
- A drive to learn and to tackle new challenges
Valbonne – France
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com