We are looking for a
We are looking for a a senior DevOps engineer who will join our IT operations team.
- You will maintain and automate technical operations for our SaaS cloud infrastructure, including deployment and configuration.
- You will ensure high availability and reliability for production systems, including upgrade and release processes as well as incident handling and troubleshooting
- You will manage and deploy monitoring and alerting solutions
- You have abilities in troubleshooting cloud infrastructure, systems, network, and application stacks
- You will be exposed to a lot of technologies (Ansible, AWS Cloudformation, ELK, Docker...).
- You will work in close collaboration with the development teams and our internal clients.
- You will enjoy a great deal of autonomy and will be encouraged to take initiative.
3 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Knowledge of DevOps methodology and tools
- Knowledge of system and applicative Monitoring
- Knowledge of scripting languages on Linux
- Knowledge Linux administration
- Well aware of security and data protection methods
- Cloud: AWS Environment (EC2, ELB, SG, VPC, RDS, S3, CloudWatch), VMware
- IaC: Ansible, AWS Cloudformation
- DevOps: Git, Jenkins, Nexus
- Monitoring: ElasticSearch, Kibana, Logstash, Elastalert
- OS: Linux Ubuntu
- Language : Python, Shell, Bash, Node.js
- Problem solving capacity, ability to read and understand logs from applications (mostly Java) and investigate
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Fluent in English and yet able to speak French
- You are rigorous, autonomous and proactive
Valbonne – France
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com