We are looking for a
We are looking for a Junior Backend Java Developer who will join our development team (currently 10 people). The ideal candidate is a quality driven and proactive team player, with a genuine interest for both technical and functional topics.
- have prior experience in Java development.
- be a fluent english speaker.
- have a proven ability to work with 10 people team and some of the tools this implies
- be able to deal efficiently with complex customer requests and anticipate their needs.
The right candidate will have a passion for problem solving and a strong interest in airline functional business.
At this position you will be asked to use your analytical, creative skills to help us deliver to our customers a high value, high quality product.
Towards our customers:
- Ability to actively support our customers once the product is delivered
Within the team:
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Develop application code for java programs
1-3 years of experience working in a similar position within a Java backend team, has a Master’s or PHD in Engineering, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Strong Object Oriented modelling skills
- Java 1.8 backend development proven record track and especially knowledge of the following frameworks:
- Spring (core, batch, security)
- ActiveMQ / EDA
Mastering of the following tools:
- Concrete working experience around databases (usage of PostgreSQL would be a plus)
Knowledge or experience with Jenkins, Postman, SoapUI, Cucumber and Kibana would be a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fluency in English
- A drive to learn and to tackle new challenges
Valbonne – France
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com