Position: Data Scientist
Location: Valbonne – France
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing business data we are handling. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. He/she must have experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. He/she must have a proven ability to drive business results with his/her data-based insights. He/she must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large datasets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases
- Develop custom models and algorithms to apply to data sets, use predictive modeling.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
With the rest of the team:
- Coordinate with the product team to identify opportunities and to manage priorities.
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master’s or Ph.D. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, with these qualifications:
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using computer data handling languages (R, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques and their real-world advantages/drawbacks, including python machine learning tools.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data using: Shiny, ggplot, D3, etc.
- Knowledge or experience with distributed data/computing tools like Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark would be a plus.
- Knowledge or experience in the travel industry (airline, airport, …) would be a plus.
Position: Functional Analyst
Location: Valbonne – France
We are looking for a Functional Analyst who will support our programming team for the development of our products. The ideal candidate is a quality-driven and proactive team player, comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders (programmers, product manager, customers …). He/She must have a prior experience in the airline travel industry. He/She must be a fluent English speaker. He/She should have a proven ability to work with tech teams and some of the tools this implies. He/She should be able to deal efficiently with complex customer requests and anticipate their needs. The right candidate will have a passion for problem-solving. At this position, you will be asked to use your analytical, creative, and coordination skills to help us deliver to our customers a high value, high-quality product.
- Towards our customers:
- Clarify with the customer their internal processes to get a full understanding of their business context
- Clarify with the customer their needs in relation with this context
- In cooperation with the customer and the team identify the best-suited solution and formalize it.
- Support our customers once the product is delivered
- With the rest of the team:
- Provide the functional specifications of the product
- Be the garant of the functional/customer view during the development process
- Design and write the automated functional test
We are looking for someone with 2-5 years of experience working in a similar position within the airline travel industry, has a Master’s or Ph.D. in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or another quantitative field, with these qualifications:
- Strong experience in the airline travel industry (airline, PSS, etc…)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience using GitHub
- Experience working around databases and the use of PostgreSQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Excellent presentation skills for communication with the customer and other external stakeholders
- A drive to learn and to tackle new challenges
- Knowledge or experience with Postman, SoapUI, Cucumber, and Kibana would be a plus.
To apply, please email email@example.com